Download Language Lu for Android here:
Or visit LanguageLu.com for more information.
Learn a language with Language Lu. Learn Chinese; Learn English; Learn French; Learn German; Learn Spanish; Learn Korean; Learn Japanese with Language Lu – all in one app and all FREE. Language Lu lets you learn to read and speak your favorite foreign languages from native speakers! All learning categories are FREE.
The Language Guide provides quick access to the most commonly used phrases needed when visiting a foreign country or if you are learning a foreign language. It is also an excellent resource for business travelers that need travel guide assistance.
Learning categories include: Greetings, Directions, People, Places, Date and Time, Numbers.
Features language Quiz which allows you to select quiz questions from all learning categories, or narrow your focus and select an individual category. Select 10 or 20 questions for a quick quiz – or 50 questions if you are ready to be challenged.
Visit the Settings menu to select a language pack to download and start learning your favorite language for free. The Chinese language pack is installed by default.
– No gimmicks to get you to try 3 or 4 categories for free only to have you pay for the ones you really want!
– Native translators
– Six categories and over 225 free learning items total for each language – and more coming.
– Default app install includes localization for several languages including English, Chinese (simplified), French, German, Spanish, Korean and Japanese
– Text and audio – all done by native speakers including Asian language romanization scripts: pinyin (Chinese mandarin), romaji (Japanese), and romaja (Korean)
– Multiple languages to learn – all in one app!
– Easy to use user interface
– No more installing multiple apps to learn the languages you like
– Install language audio packs individually to save storage space and time downloading
– Phone and tablet support
– Text is selectable so you can share it
– Works offline too
– Quiz yourself to see how much you learned – or just for fun!
Languages available to learn:
– Chinese (mandarin/simplified)
The app is localized for the following languages:
– Chinese (simplified)
Developed by 88 DEPOT